Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Puppets


You will need:
construction paper
clear tape
glue
colored pencils
craft sticks
Pictures of each family members face (around the same size)
1. First I found a picture of every ones faces and sized them to the correct size.
2. After printing them off I put a piece of clear tape over them to protect them.
3. Then I cut just the faces out from each photo and glued them to a white piece of paper
4. Next I got creative and used my paper and pencils to add clothes, bodies, hair, and accessories to all of the people. ( I need to make the arms and legs a little darker)
5. When they were all dressed I cut them out and glued them to the craft sticks
6. When they were dry we used them to tell stories about our family.

1 comment:

emily jean said...

Sounds like a fun way to keep kids busy while adults are fixing a thanksgiving feast!!