Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bunny Jar


You will need:
2 cotton balls
1 pink pom-pom
googly eyes
White paper
pink paper
Jar
Glue
scissors
1. Make sure your jar is clean without any labels.
2. Glue the cotton balls and the pink pom-pom to the jar to make the rabbits nose.
3. Glue the googly eyes on the jar...if you use white school glue leave the jar on its side to dry.
4. Cut a small piece of white paper for the teeth and draw a line down the middle...glue right under the nose.
5. Cut ear shapes from the white and pink paper and glue to the lid. I bent the tip of one ear over because I think it looks cute!
6. After it's all dry you can fill the jar with Easter candy or whatever you like.
* I intended to put whiskers on this bunny but didn't realize that I hadn't until just now. You could use paper strips or pipe cleaners for this and you would probably do this as your first step!

No comments: