This is a project I did awhile ago but its a great one...

You will need:
Colored Electrical tape
Permanent markers
6 Plastic bottles (I used yogurt smoothie bottles)
Dot Stickers
Number Cutouts (1-6)
Ball
1. Clean out your bottles remove wrappers and screw the lids on
2. Decorate bottles (make each one is different) I used colored electrical tape & dot stickers but you can use anything you want. I made sure to tape the lids on so they wouldn't go missing.
3. Glue on number cutouts or use a permanent marker to draw them on. Let dry.
4. Set the pins up, grab a ball and start playing!
*I put clear packing tape over my dots and numbers so they would stick better but If you want to keep these around awhile I would recommend using Mod Podge over the whole bottle when you are completely finished.

No comments:
Post a Comment