Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hand Santa Claus

You will need:
White Paint
1 white pom-pom
White felt (or paper)
2 googly eyes
Red construction paper
small piece of pink & Black paper

On your red piece of paper put your child's hand print. I like to use a paint brush to put the paint on my daughters hand (less messy) then I let her do hand prints on scratch paper while the other one dries.

After the paint has dried glue on the googly eyes and cut a nose and mouth out of paper and glue them on as well. My daughter loves glue so I let her put the glue on herself, I just show her were it goes.

Next cut your piece of felt for the brim of Santa's hat and glue on. Next I drew the outline of the hat so I knew where I wanted to glue my pom-pom. When everything is dry then you cut it out.

You could put a magnet on the back and use it on your fridge or punch a hole & add a string and use it on your tree.

No comments: