
You will need:
Pipe Cleaners
Beads
After you have gathered your supplies let your child pick what colors they want and then let them string the beads on to the pipe cleaner. This craft is great for fine motor skill development. You can try to show them how to do a color pattern but its nice to see what they come up with on their own. When they are done stringing the beads just wrap the pipe cleaner around the bottom bead and stick the extra up through the other beads so you can't see the end. Finally hang it on the Christmas tree for all to see!

2 comments:
Thank you Jordan!! I will be checking back daily!! You rock!
Hi Jordan! I had to check out your blog as soon as we got home from playgroup while I still remembered the name! Anyway, I think my boys would love this project and I really like that it is so simple, yet you get a great looking craft out of it! Well, and I have to admit that no glue involved is a bonus for me! Where do you get your craft supplies from? I am assuming Michaels, but let me know if there's a secret place where all the "real" crafters go...
Post a Comment