1. Cut fabric to desired size, then put it on top of a piece of waxed paper.
2.Using the galactic glue draw your design onto the fabric. Then let the glue dry completely!!! It can take up to 24hrs.
3. Water down some acrylic paints to make it the consistency of water colors. Then paint the entire piece of fabric. Then you have to let the paint dry completely as well. I put mine outside in the sun to speed up the process.
4.Now its time to give your art a hot bath! Let is soak for a little while and then scrub off the GLUE. I used my finger nails to scrub it off, a nail brush would work too.
5. After all the glue is off let it dry...you can put it in the laundry dryer this time if you want.
6. Now you can hang your batik up or turn it into a pillow or whatever you want. I am sewing my daughters on the front of her canvas library bag.

No comments:
Post a Comment