Monday, August 25, 2008

How to make a Peacock







You will need:
Blue painters tape
Glue dots
Yellow craft foam
Googly eyes
Pasta Box
Scissors
Sharpies
Alcohol
Glitter glue (optional)
Temporary blinds (this is what made the tail I think you could use a large coffee filter and a smaller box if you can't get your hands on some old temporary blinds.)


1. Use the sharpie markers to draw designs on your blinds.


2. Pour alcohol over you blinds to make the ink bleed...let dry. ( I put my blinds on a cookie sheet so I didn't make a mess)


3. Cover pasta box with blue painters tape.


4. Cut out a beak and feet from yellow craft foam. Then adhere them with glue dots.


5. Using glue dots put on the googley eyes.


6. Attach the blinds to the back of the box to create the peacocks tail. I used painters tape and glue dots to get it to fan out just right.


7. Decorate with glitter glue or whatever else you would like!

No comments: