You will need:
Pair of shorts (I used size 12 months)
Sewing machine
Thread
Scissors
Fabric or ribbon
1. I started by cutting about 1/4" off the bottom of the shorts. This made it so there were not separate leg holes so it looked more like a skirt.
2. Turn inside out and pin the bottom together so it lines up nicely.
3. Sew along where you have pinned and then remove the pins.
4.Using ribbon or fabric measure how long you want the strap of the purse to be.
5. Sew the strap to the inside of the shorts.
6. Turn right side out and trim any stray threads
7. I added the bow because I had extra fabric... I am glad I did I think it added the perfect touch.
Sorry if the directions are a little vague I am sure you can figure it out :)I didn't have a pattern or anything I was just goofing around this morning but I like what I came up with.

No comments:
Post a Comment